We are an independent design and communication studio. We opened doors in 2018 with the purpose of delivering high-quality developments to our clients. We perceive each day as another opportunity to create. Our capacity for wonder never dies. We believe taking risks is part of success!
About the role
As a Web designer, you will be in charge of implementing and reproducing design using the Elementor tool for our clients' web pages. You will be in charge of optimizing all necessary design assets in order to implement them specifically on web pages according to the graphic indications and directions that will be offered to you. You will assist the Senior Designer. You will develop and implement e-blasts (mailers and newsletters). You will also ensure that web pages are optimized and you will maintain them in proper conditions. You will optimize the SEO of our clients' web pages. You will lead work relations with external digital providers. Last but not least, you will work together with the team’s designers, copywriters, directors and project manager.
- Web Design technician degree
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in similar positions (or an amazing portfolio!)
- Complete fluency with XD, Photoshop, WordPress and WordPress plugin Elementor
- Intermediate English level
- Effective communication, assertiveness, desire to learn continuously, innovation, proactivity, artistic and aesthetic sensitivity and organization
If you think you would be a good match for a team of misfits, apply now using the form below.