We are an independent design and communication studio. We opened doors in 2018 with the purpose of delivering high-quality developments to our clients. We perceive each day as another opportunity to create. Our capacity for wonder never dies. We believe taking risks is part of success!
About the role
As Community Manager of The Creators, you will be in charge of managing and optimizing social accounts of the studio's clients. In order to accomplish this, you will program all scheduled content and verify it appears as planned. You will respond to these accounts’ received comments and messages, keeping communities active and engaged. You will publish previously designed and scheduled Stories. You will maintain direct communication with the studio’s customers. You will also be responsible for engaging in current issues and trends related to clients’ industries. For the development of these tasks, you will be in contact with various parts of the team (creativity, designers, producers and project manager). Last but not least, you will generate and analyze statistical reports.
- Technician or Bachelor's degree in Communication, Journalism, Design or related areas
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in similar positions
- Fluency with Google Docs, Agora, Office, and social media programming and optimization packages
- Personal rapport with photography, design, food and beaches
- Passion for social media.
- You have completed programs or seminars on digital marketing and social media management.
If you think you would be a good match for a team of misfits, apply now using the form below.