We are an independent design and communication studio. We opened doors in 2018 with the purpose of delivering high-quality developments to our clients. We perceive each day as another opportunity to create. Our capacity for wonder never dies. We believe taking risks is part of success!
About the role
As a Digital Creative, you will work alongside with designers, web developers, animators, audiovisual creators, project manager, directors, community manager and other team members to coordinate and lead the development of any proposed creative idea. You will be in charge of all the copywriting required for digital platforms. You will also ensure posting dates on social media comply with the calendar. You will develop all necessary presentations to expose and sell generated ideas, both internally and externally. You will be in charge of producing creative concepts, content strategies and their various deliverables such as: social network calendars, blogs, web pages, mailers, newsletters and other materials related to the virtual environment. Last but not least, you should generate and come up with ideas that potentially generate new clients for the studio.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Communications or similar area
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in similar positions (or an amazing portfolio!)
- Complete fluency with Google Docs, Office, Keynote, Adobe, Acrobat, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Intermediate-high English level
- Effective communication, assertiveness, a desire to learn continuously, innovation, disruptive thinking, strategic thinking, proactivity, artistic/aesthetic sensitivity and impeccable writing/spelling.
You like to write short stories and you are a passionate reader.
If you think you would be a good match for a team of misfits, apply now using the form below.